Drivers Forsberg (L) and Tuerck (R) with Nexen Senior Motorsports Manager Paul Jho
SAN DIMAS, Calif. February 9, 2018 — Three-time Formula Drift champion Chris Forsberg and professional drifter Ryan Tuerck have joined the Nexen Tire USA motorsports family for 2018 – with both star drivers set to benefit from superior grip, response and wet condition performance delivered by Nexen’s Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G tires.
CHRIS FORSBERG: NOS ENERGY / NEXTEN TIRE NISSAN 370Z
RYAN TUERCK: GUMOUT / NEXEN TIRE TOYOTA GT86
PAUL JHO: SENIOR MOTORSPORTS MANAGER, NEXEN TIRE USA
The 2018 Formula Drift season officially kicks off on April 6 with Round 1 of the series: Streets of Long Beach (Long Beach, Calif.).
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –