2015 champion and 2017 second overall driver Fredric Aasbo
WHAT: Global tire manufacturer and motorsports powerhouse Nexen Motorsports USA is kicking off the 2018 Formula DRIFT season this Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7 at Formula DRIFT Round 1: Streets of Long Beach. The 2018 Nexen Tire team is the most experienced group of drivers to wear the Nexen Tire badge – lead by three-time DRIFT champion, Chris Forsberg.
Spectators can enter the gates beginning at 11:00 a.m. PST on Friday, April 6. The qualifying round begins at 1:15 p.m., and the main competition will commence on Saturday, April 7 at 3:30 p.m. PST. Nexen Tire USA will be onsite in a brand experience tent where fans can meet the famous Nexen models and get autographs.
WHERE: Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, Calif.
WHEN: Friday, April 6 – Saturday, April 7
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –