New platform informs listeners about Nexen’s tire lineup, latest company updates, motorsports and more
Real-world testing methodology using AI technology creates quieter, more environment-friendly tires for consumers
Sustainability Report highlights Nexen Tire’s long-term commitment to a greener future thanks to company core values
• New mobile app allows dealers to easily manage sales cycle from start to finish
• Locator feature on consumer side of app connects customers with nearest dealers and allows consumers to request an appointment
• Nexen is committed to providing more support by bringing consumers directly to nearby dealers
-- Nexen Shares Important Tire Features That Can Make or Break an Off-Road Adventure --
-- Highly Successful Program Reduces Tier 1 Unit Goal from 100 to 70 – Gives Dealers More Ways to Earn Double Payouts –
-- National Tire Safety Month in June Reminds Drivers to Inspect and Replace Tires to Ensure Safe Summer Road Trips –
New distribution center marks third addition to U.S. operations and will service the Midwest, Great Lakes and the Northeastern States
NEXEN TIRE AMERICA CONTINUES UNWAVERING SUPPORT TO DEALER NETWORK DURING COVID-19 SITUATION –DISTRIBUTION CENTERS, WARRANTY SUPPORT, ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE AND MORE STILL OPERATIONAL NATIONWIDE
New Passat equipped with Nexen Tire’s N'FERA AU7 premium tire
UHP tire with significant improvements offers a premium ride experience
Iraq War Veteran and CEO of Fort Hood Area Habitat for Humanity Using Nexen Hero Jeep Wrangler to Continue Supporting Veterans in his Local Community
Manchester City FC defeats Aston Villa, winning the Carabao Cup for the third consecutive year and seventh League Cup in the Club’s history
Iraq War Veteran and CEO of Fort Hood Area Habitat for Humanity Presented Custom Jeep Live on Fox and Friends
Nexen Tire continues its commitment to promoting happiness, health and prosperity during the holiday season
Third Nexen Hero program – open to all honorably discharged U.S. military veterans – honors commitment with up to $30,000 for the Purple Heart Foundation’s scholarship program during the campaign
Third Nexen Hero program
-- New Roadian GTX Marks the Latest Addition to Its Robust Line of Long-Lasting, High-Performance Tires –
NEXEN TIRE MOTORSPORTS WINS OVERALL PRO 2 CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION, EARNS SIX PODIUM FINISHES IN PRO 1 CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS LEADING UP TO ROUND 8: 'TITLE FIGHT' AMID 2019 FORMULA DRIFT SEASON CONCLUSION
NEXEN TIRE RENEWS PARTNERSHIP WITH PURPLE HEART FOUNDATION AND OPENS LATEST NEXEN HERO VEHICLE GIVEAWAY TO ALL HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS – PROGRAM WILL PRESENT 2019 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 TO A DESERVING VETERAN
Purple Heart Recipient with Multiple Combat Tours Using Nexen Hero Jeep Gladiator to Help Share His Story and the Continued Need for Support to Purple Heart Recipients, Veterans
Nexen Tire to hold opening ceremony for its new Europe manufacturing plant in Zatec, Czech Republic on August 28, 2019
Combat-Wounded Army Master Sgt. (Ret.) Brian Porter Receives Vehicle Live on Fox and Friends
Available in the second half of 2019
• Nexen Tire highlighting Purple Heart recipients’ courage, sacrifice in combat, recovery and community contributions through Nexen Hero program
• Video series to help bring increased awareness to all Purple Heart recipients and what they have done for the nation
• A deserving Purple Heart recipient to be given a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S on Aug. 7, National Purple Heart Day
New Molds Starting Production June 2019
Fredric Aasbo wins in Atlanta, Chris Forsberg reaches podium with a second in Orlando and third in Long Beach
The “Nexen Hero” program provides a deserving Purple Heart Medal recipient a custom 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S equipped with 35-inch Nexen Roadian MTX Extreme Off-Road Mud Terrain Tires
-Nexen Tire’s long-time partner Manchester City takes the Premier League title for the second consecutive year
-Company to launch local and international events starting June to celebrate the Club’s win
-- Nexen Tire Motorsports Driver and 2016 Formula DRIFT Champion Chris Forsberg Relies on Nexen N’Fera SUR4G Street-Legal Tires to Earn a Podium Finish in Season Opener --
WinGuard WinSpike WH62 and WinGuardWinSpike WS62 Offer Improved Snow/Ice
Performance & Impressive Size Lineups
Dodge Highlighting 2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Which Features Nexen Tire Street Legal Drag Radials
-- True North Racing – Supplied with Roadian MTX Extreme Off-Road Tires – Earns Second-Place Podium Finish in Grueling Off-Road Race --
Nexen Tire’s ‘ROADIAN MTX’ featuring dual sidewall designs of two different concepts, receives favorable reviews at the 2018 Good Design Awards
Diaz, Combat-Wounded Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Receives Vehicle Live on Fox and Friends Alongside Nexen Representatives and Purple Heart Foundation Leadership
-- Nexen Tire Committed to Promoting Happiness, Health and Prosperity During the Holidays by Giving Back to Families in Need and Educating Youth --
-- Leading Manufacturer of High-Performance and Off-Road Tires Returns to SEMA on a Mission to Highlight Brand-Versatility Across Several Automotive Platforms --
-- 2018 Formula DRIFT Series Highlights the Power and Performance of Nexen’s Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G Tires – Poised to Dominate 2019 Formula Drift Season --
• Nexen Tire to Give a Select Purple Heart Medal Recipient a Custom ‘Nexen Tire Purple Heart Dodge Challenger’ Equipped with Nexen Roadian HP Street Sport All-Season Radial Tires
• Iconic Vehicle Builder Kenny Pfitzer of Zero to 60 Designs Selected by Nexen Tire to Create a Custom Muscle Car based on a 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T 392 Scat Pack
• Leading Automotive Aftermarket Part Manufacturers Join Iconic Vehicle Build Set to Debut at 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas
-- Weekend Filled with Hard-Fought Battles Between Nexen Tire Motorsports Teammates Aasbo, Ryan Tuerck and Chris Forsberg – Aasbo Now Just 49 Points Out of Championship Points Lead --
Why Airing your Tires Down can Provide Incredible Traction and Climbing Ability, while Also Adding Years of Life to your Tires
-- Nexen Tire Motorsports Driver Fredric Aasbo Remains in Championship Contention
-- Nexen Tire USA, Touted for More Than 70 Years of Zero Safety Recalls, Issues Times Square Billboard Supporting New York Department of Transportation Driver Safety Campaign --
• New-for-2018 competition Toyota Corolla hatchback is outfitted with Nexen SUR4G tires; debuts April 6 at Formula DRIFT Round 1: Streets of Long Beach
• Fredric Aasbo renews with Nexen Tire Motorsports for two more years; continues trust in patented Nexen Tire racing technology for superior grip, handling and weather performance in the most demanding scenarios
• New portal for tire shop owners and industry professionals to enhance customer service, marketing and sales efforts through valuable tire information, Nexen news and training modules
• Dealers/retailers may now explore the rapidly expanding brand’s diverse tire lineup engineered with proprietary technology trusted by top global motorsports drivers
-- Saturday Win Makes Aasbo Winningest Driver in Formula DRIFT History --
Interviews Available With All-New 2018 Nexen Roster:Three-Time Championship Winner Chris Forsberg, 2015 Champion Fredric Aasbo and Prominent Drivers Ryan Tuerck, Alec Hohnadell and Jhonnattan Castro
Winguard Sport 2, a premium winter tire with unique design, was recognized at the iF Design Awards 2018
N’Fera Club, Nexen Tire America Inc.’s Enthusiast and Lifestyle Program, Supports Safe and Nature-Friendly Off-Roading Reflected Through Big Bear Adopt-a-Trail Program; Volunteer Members Will Also Assist Forest Services
• Formula Drift Stars Join the Nexen Tire USA Motorsports Team for the 2018 Season, Reflecting Immense Commitment to the Sport
• Forsberg’s Nissan 370Z and Tuerck’s Toyota GT86 To Enjoy Superior Cornering/Response, Stability, Braking and Wet Condition Driving Advantages with Nexen Tires
• Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G Tires Are Carefully Engineered for Optimal Formula Drift, SCCA and Time Trial Performance
• The Nexen Tire team will include championship racers Fredric Aasbo and Chris Forsberg, as well as prominent drivers including Alex Hohnadell and Jhonnattan Castro throughout the 2018 season
• Nexen’s N’Fera SUR4G tire – engineered for superior grip, handling and weather performance in the most demanding racing environments – will continue as co-tire for the series until 2020
• The brand was also named “semi-exclusive” tire supplier for the Formula DRIFT Pro 2 Series
Nexen Tire - SEMA 2017
Formula DRIFT presented by BlackVue returned to Long Beach for the kickoff event of the 2016 Pro Championship season.
On March 20th, Autobild published the final results from a two-stage test on 185/60 R 15 summer tires from 53 tire makers fitted...
Nexen Tire announced that its ROADIAN HTX RH5 has won the US Good Design Awards.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles chose Nexen Tire Corp. as an “excellent supplier” during the 2014 APAC Supplier Town Hall and Awards Ceremony held in Shanghai.
Nexen Tire partnered with the Angels RBI League on July 5th to hold a free baseball clinic at Angel Stadium...
Nexen Tire has revamped its replacement market warranty program to be the most comprehensive and aggressive warranty in the tire industry...
Nexen Tire has been selected as a winner at the 2014 International Design Excellence Awards...
Nexen Tire is dramatically stepping up its marketing efforts in the U.S. by entering into new official partnerships with the Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels.
EnduroCross is proud to announce the addition of Nexen Tire as a sponsor for the upcoming 2014 GEICO AMA EnduroCross...
Nexen Tire announced on January 24th that it will supply original equipment (OE) tires for the All New Chrysler 200.
Nexen Tire Corp. recently was presented with a Good Design 2011 Award for its WinGuard Sport UHP winter tire.
Nexen Tire is planning to invest 1 trillion won ($829 million) in a new factory in South Korea, one that apparently will be the world's largest.