Nexen Tire to supply OE tires for 2015 Chrysler 200
Nexen Tire announced on January 24th that it will supply original equipment (OE) tires for the All New Chrysler 200.
The 2015 model will go into production at the maker's Sterling Heights plant in March of this year, and will be fitted with Nexen's 17 to 19 inch CP671 tires.
Chrysler unveiled its All New 200 fitted with Nexen's CP671 to rave reviews at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (Detroit Motor Show).
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –