LONG BEACH, Calif. -- April 10, 2018 – Motorsports powerhouse and global tire manufacturer of Formula DRIFT Pro 1 Series co-sponsored tire N’Fera SUR4G Nexen Tire Motorsports is proud to congratulate Fredric Aasbo on his first-place finish at this weekend’s Formula DRIFT Round 1: Streets of Long Beach. Aasbo drove his Rockstar Energy Drink / Nexen Tire Toyota Corolla hatchback, built by Papdakis Racing, to his 11th victory, becoming the winningest driver in Formula DRIFT’s fifteen-year history.
“We could not be more proud of Fredric and his amazing performance in Long Beach. He masterfully showcased his incredible driving abilities and the capabilities of the N’Fera SUR4G tire in this round,” said Paul Jho, motorsport senior manager at Nexen Tire Motorsports. “We look forward to seeing what else he can accomplish on Nexens this season, and are behind him every step of the way.”
N’FERA SUR4G: PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY. EXTREME PERFORMANCE. ENGINEERED FOR CHAMPIONS.
Nexen launched the Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G tire in 2017, and the street-legal racing tire immediately took the motorsports industry by storm. Meticulously engineered for superior performance in Formula DRIFT, SCCA and time trials, the SUR4G delivers optimal grip and response, with minimal performance drop under extreme conditions. Several Formula DRIFT Pro 1 series drivers are sporting the SUR4G tires this season as part of a co-sponsorship with the series. The SUR4G is also serving as the semi-exclusive, preferred tire for the Formula DRIFT Pro 2 Series.
The Formula DRIFT season continues on April 27-28 with Round 2: Invasion in Orlando, Fl.
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –