Nexen Tire will be well represented at the 2017 SEMA Show with multiple display locations, featured motorsports autograph sessions, and 25 sponsored vehicles located around the exhibition grounds.
Nexen’s main display location will be in the Silver Lots outside #61012 where on Tuesday October 31, its stable of Formula Drift drivers will be signing autographs and taking pictures with guests. Drivers will include Frederic Aasbo, Ken Gushi, Jhonnattan Castro, Alec Hohnadell, Matt Coffman and Dan Burkett. Additionally, Global Rally Cross Champion Scott Speed will unveil his VW e-Golf and Tanner Foust will show his VW SEMA build vehicle at the Nexen display as well. And of course, Nexen’s team of brand ambassador/models will be signing every day of the show. Nexen’s motorsports team will also formally announce its plans for the upcoming 2018 season during SEMA week.
Nexen will also feature its N’Fera SU1 UHP tire on a 1968 Camaro built by Austin Phipps in the Battle of the Builders Young Guns.
This year Nexen is launching its new Roadian MTX mud terrain tire, and the tire will be on display showcased on a Landrover Defender as well as the SEMA New Product Showcase Tire Category. Nexen will feature other tire patterns at its display location such as the N’Fera AU7, N’Fera SU1, N’Fera SUR4G and its Roadian line of truck tires.
For more information on Nexen Tire and its products visit www.NexenTireUSA.com
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –