Nexen Tire Received a Very Recommendable Rating from Autobild Test
Nexen Tire announced that its N’blue HD received a “Very recommendable” rating for superior performance shown in tests conducted by Autobild, a German automobile magazine.
On March 20th, Autobild published the final results from a two-stage test on 185/60 R 15 summer tires from 53 tire makers fitted on a Volkswagen Polo. The magazine conducts a variety of performance tests on cares and tires, and these test results are seen as highly reliable sources amongst European consumers.
From the test, Nexen Tire’s N’blue HD proved itself to be an ideal summer tire with multiple faceted qualities by scoring well is various categories including handling, breaking distance, hydroplaning resistance, and noise on both wet and dry surfaces. The tire was highly distinguished with the shortest braking distance on a dry surface at 123 feet.
The N’blue HD proved its excellence in not just the performance criteria, but also in design by winning Special Mention in the German Design Awards 2015 sponsored by the German Design Council.
NEXEN TIRE will continue efforts on research and development to further strengthen the product competitiveness and become the leading global tire manufacture.
– Nexen Tire Garage is a Nexen Tire Dealer's One-Stop-Shop for all Nexen Tire Tools and Resources –
• N'Fera Sport boasts outstanding performance on wet and dry road surfaces
• N'Blue S features reduced road noise and better fuel efficiency
• Winguard Sport 2 designed for winter driving and long mileage performance
– New Platform Allows Nexen Dealers to Connect with Consumers through Social Media using Company-Supplied Content and Post Automation –